Happy Saturday! Welcome to the Iron Made Gym Newsletter. Our goal with this production is to share information with our unique community that will help you reach your goals.
This Friday I want to give you an example of some exercise variations we incorporated this week. (Click each title to open the video)
1. Using the bottom cables for a rear delt fly.
2. Using the single leg squat attachment in the power rack with the yoke bar.
3. Using the dip attachment for inverted back rows.
4. Close seated row, three sets of five, with a drop set of ten each set. On the drop set we place our knees instead of feet on the platform to isolate the back.
5. Dumbbell single arm snatch. Full body workout as well as implementing technique and explosion.
6. Rope cable pace pulls while lying on incline bench. This is a great way to isolate the rear delts and traps. It takes your body momentum out of the exercise.
7. Plate band suspended shoulder press. This engages all the stability muscles around the shoulder.
8. Lightened band jump. With this we are working on ground reaction time and vertical.
9. Yoke bar banded box squat. We added accommodating resistance with orange bands and set the box bellow parallel.
Incorporate some of these in you routine and let us know how you like them!
Follow us on our social media platforms!
We are committed to offering free personal training sessions two times a week, and we promote these via our social media platforms.
Until next time Iron Made Community.
Sometimes I simply judge the success of my day by how much I laughed. -kB